If you have any type of allergy symptoms, you want to know about LDA injections, Kinetic Pattern’s new immune balancing treatment. LDA (low dose allergen) injections take homeopathic food, mold and inhalant allergens, and combine them with an immune balancing enzyme, causing a retraining of the immune system- restoring proper immune tolerance. Due to it’s ultra low dose (homeopathic) this type of allergy treatment is very safe, and gives long lasting anti allergy effects. All allergens are in the mix- over 300- pollens, danders, dust mites, yeast and moods including Candida, all foods, food additives, common chemicals.
A variation of this treatment, using bacterial remedies, has successfully treated many auto immune problems, making it an excellent choice for many HLA associated auto immune disease.
- Mold sensitivity
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
- Irritable Bowel
- Chronic Fatigue
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Systemic lupus erythematosis
- Other HLA associated autoimmune disease
Time Commitment: Injections are done every 2 months for the first year. Most patients report a significant improvement after the second or third treatment, and 60% respond to the first. The treatment becomes more effective and has greater longevity with each injection.
Before You Start: Patients must review a patient education manual prepared by Dr. Shrader, a leading expert on the use of LDA. A restrictive 3 day diet is necessary during each injection. The cost is $200/ injection.
Many medications are not compatible, and must be discussed first.
If you have any questions, or would like to know if you are a candidate, please contact the office.
Free Information Session on LDA Treatment
My 5 top Natural Treatments for Insomnia
1. Magnesium: Magnesium calms your nervous system, induces relaxation, reduces blood pressure, decreases PMS tension, increases energy in the day, and treats constipation and muscle cramps.
Dosage: 200 to 800 mg at night. I like one package of Magneliveurs before bed.
2. Withania (Ashwaganda): This herb enhances mental and physical performance, and decreases stress and fatigue. Ashwaganda is a general tonic that can be used for stressful situations, especially for insomnia, restlessness or overwork. It’s also a great choice if you suffer from a sluggish thyroid.
Dosage: 15 ml/ day of the liquid tincture (5 before bed), or 4-6 Mediherb capsules/ day.
3. GABA: GABA is a calming neurotransmitter (brain communication molecule) that may be helpful for those with anxiety, muscle tension, or pain. People with anxiety often have low levels of GABA and/ or serotonin.. Many prescribed anxiety medications, such as Valium, target GABA receptors to induce relaxation.
Dosage: 500 to 1,000 mg before bed.
4. 5 HTP: A derivative of tryptophan — the chemical in turkey that makes you sleepy — is a precursor to relaxing serotonin and melatonin. 5-HTP has been found to be effective in treating sleep loss related to depression, anxiety, fibromyalgia, and mild-to-moderate depression. 5-HTP appears to increase REM sleep and decrease the time required to fall asleep, as well as the number of awakenings.
Dosage: 100- 400 mg a day, divided doses through the day and before bed.
5. Valerian and Chamomile: This combination of herbs is hypnotic
(induces sleep), reduces muscle spasms, is anti inflammatory and reduces the effects of stress on the body and the digestive system.
Dosage: 5 ml of the tincture (or 2 medicherb capsules) at dinner and at bed.