Low Dose Immunotherapy (LDI/ LDA)
LDA and LDI immunotherapy is a safe and easy way to decrease allergies and immune overactivity. It’s an excellent treatment for all types of allergy, chemical sensitivity, autoimmune disease, PANDAS and lyme disease. The procedure involves administering very low dilution (homeopathic) formulas- specific to your condition. Some commonly used formulas include foods, inhalants, chemicals, strep and lyme. In some instances, the patients own infected tissue is used to make the homeopathic for desensitization.
The injections are given every 2 months at first, and after the first year become less frequent. The goal is to have the injection as little as possible.
Dr. MacIver has studied under Dr. Shrader and Dr. Vincent, and is current in all immunotherapy techniques.
Begin your immunotherapy with a 30-60 minute initial consultation, and then schedule 6 injections over the next year. Many kids have been treated as well, using the same formulas held under the tongue.
No allergy testing necessary!
- All Allergies and Hay fever
- Lyme disease
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
- Crohn’s, Colitis, IBS
- Eczema and Psoriasis
- Candida and Yeast sensitivity
- Interstitial cystitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and other arthritis
- Hashimoto’s and Graves
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Other HLA associated autoimmune diseases
- Nephrotic syndrome
- ADHD, Tourette’s, Autism, PANDAS
- Chronic infections including sinusitis, vaginitis, interstitial cystitis, strep and other HLA associated auto immune disease
Contact our office to make an appointment.